Midtown Modern Sells 61% Of Units At Launch

Midtown Modern encountered a tremendous demand over its own debut, by having 3hundred 40 flats or Sixty One% of the development’s 5hundred 58 flats transacted accross the saturday and sunday debut.

Notably, around Ninety% of total a single as well as two room flats and close to fifty% of all of the three bed room flats were transacted during the start.

8 of four bedroom units were additionally marketed including one of both penthouses.

“The value per sq foot gotten by Midtown Modern ranged from $2,401 psf to $3.5K psf, with flats cost a median cost roughly $2thousand 8hundred psf,” claimed GuocoLand.

Through this, an individual bedroom unit was priced at $1.17 million along with $5.63 million for a four bed room flat.

The five bed room penthouse, in which spans 3.520K square foot, sold for $14.83 mil or $4.213K psf.

“The overwhelming need for Midtown Modern can easily be credited to the project’s distinct attributes that are unreplicable– immediate access to Bugis MRT interchange terminal, being part of the life-changing Guoco Midtown, and also full apartment facilities with greater than 1 hectare of patios and woods exactly in the heart of the city,” revealed Dora Chng, General Manager, Residential at GuocoLand S’pore.

S’poreans justified 85% of the total buyers, whilst long term residents plus noncitizens represented the remaining 15%.

The Florence Residences condominium

GuocoLand registered that the customers profile involve “a mix of owner-occupiers plus investors throughout several demographics, from singles or couples who prefer the one-bedroom and smaller 2 bed room units, to whole families who were thrilled towards the liveable and extremely effective wider 2 room (that possesses 2 bedrooms, two shower rooms and an utility room) as well as 3 bed room flats”.

The majority of the owner-occupier homebuyers arise from smaller sized house numbers or are of younger generation, that found the three-bedroom and two-bedroom unit style “surprisingly attentively created for liveability”, said Chng.

A few of the investor-buyers additionally conveyed their intent to in the end relocate into Midtown Modern when they get older.

“We are forecasting bigger family groups to appear as these people grow greater familiarised with the property,” included Chng.

Ready to be concluded in 2K24, Midtown Modern is a collaboration concerning GuocoLand, Hong Leong Holdings Limited plus Hong Realty (Private) Ltd.

It initiated for preview on 6March, with the show gallery placed at Kallang Airport Way.


Add Comment

Your Email address will not be published

error: Content is protected !!